Semi-Submersible Cargo Barge for Sale in Japan
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SEMI-SUB BARGE THAT ALSO CAN WORK AS FLOATING DOCK!
30,500 DWT (150 METER)
SUBMERSIBLE / DECK CARGO / LAUNCH BARGE
Classification : ABS, +A1 Barge Submersible Deck Cargo & Launch Barge
Year Built : 2012
Port of Registry : Tuvalu
Length Overall : 150.00 m
Breadth Moulded : 40.00 m
Depth Moulded : 10.50 m
Designed Draft : 7.5 m
Displacement : 42,074 MT (at Summer Draft)
Deadweight : 30,669 MT (at Summer Draft)
Max. Submerged Draft : Approx 20.0m
Max. Submersion : 9.50 m above Main Deck
GRT : 18060
NRT : 5418
Deck Loading (Uniform) : 25 tonnes/m2
Free Deck Area : about 5,700 m2
Ballast Tanks : 37
Fuel Oil Storage Capacity : 55 MT
Ballast Pumps : 3 at 3,000m3/Hr at about 30m (WH) diesel driven
Generators : 2x 139kW, 440V, 3Ph, 60Hz
Anchor Windlass/ : 1 x 149kN@9m/min x 289m anchor
Mooring Winch chain (Dia 56mm) with 1 x 3940kg
(Fwd Deck House) Anchor
Mooring Winches : 1 x 300kN@5m/min x 200m wire rope
(Fwd SB Caisson) (Dia 38mm) to 2720kg AC14 anchors
Mooring Winches : 2 x 200kN@5m/min x 200m wire rope
(Aft PS & SB Caissons) (Dia 32mm) to 2720kg AC14 anchors
Retrieving Winch : 1 x 60kN@5m/min x 60m wire rope
(Deck House) (Dia 20mm)
Fixed Boom Davit : 1 x SWL 1000kg@5m radius x 30m wire
(Deck House) rope.
- Remote Trim/Heel/Draft Indicators
- Dual sensor remote sounding system on all ballast tanks
- Dual ballast system control consoles at Deck House and Pump Room
- Equipped with dual loading computers
- Designed for jacket launching up to 14000 MT
- Capable of full flat top configuration for large jackets and deck cargo with
ballast system control in Pump Room
- Removable Stern Caissons & Starboard Caisson
- 4 points mooring system
- 1 x Conference room
- 1 x Resting room
- 1 x Toilet and Shower facility
Vessel ideally Suited For:
- Submerging Irrespective of Water depth
- Transportation and float over of Modules, Jackets, Decks,Topsides, Structures, etc
- Transportation of all types of floating units, Rigs, Dredgers, Pontoons,Ferries, Vessels, River Barges, Tugs, Work Boats, etc.
- Transportation of port equipment RMQCs, RTGs, CSUs, etc.
- Dry Docking of Rigs, Dredgers, Tugs and Barges in Remote Areas.
- Precise Positioning, with regard to Heel & Angle underneath the Cargo.
All details without guarantee
Further information only for named and rated interest.