Support Vessels at drastically lowered Price
• Subsea Support vessel with DP2, moonpool, subsea crane Singapore/Batam 2013 built, the vessel has a maximum draft of just 5 meters, is 65.5 meter long and 16 meter wide. She is equipped to support a wide range of offshore subsea activity including Geotechnical drilling, ROV operations, wellhead servicing and inspection, repair and maintenance. The vessel is fully compliant with the latest Special Purpose Ship Code (SPS 2008), meets ABS Class Requirements and holds DP2 notation. Delivery: Singapore, prompt Now well priced! Try offers in region $8.75 mil.
• 2008 blt. AHT with 70tBP
Gross Tonnage: 499 Summer DWT: 483 t Build: 2008 Length overall excl.fenders 42,00m Breadth moulded 11,00m Design draft 3,50m Draft max. 4,15m Depth 4,90m Max. deck load 5 tons/m2 Free deck space 160m2 Max. deck load permitted 100tons Main Engines 2 x Cummins QSK 60-M-US MCR 2 x 1641 kW @ 1800 rpm (total output 4400 BHP) Speed: 14.0 knots Location: Ceuta, Spain Price: try now at Euro 2.0 mil.!
• NEFTEGAZ type AHTS/MPSV with 80tBP in Canada
DP1 MPSV with DNV-GL ice class and stand by/rescue capacity for sale in Canada. Laid-up in Halifax and priced to sell at only $550,000!
Vessel presented well on inspection last month! Previously owned and operated by Siem-Secunda Canada. Vessel can be delivered with or without Canadian flag.
• Brand New DSV of 90m length, 3 units available
Type: Diesel Electric 90m ROV Diving Support Vessel Class: ABS Length O.A.: 90m Length B.P.:82.4m Beam M.: 23m DWT: 4200T ON 6.2m Draft Deck cargo area: 1100m2 Moonpool: 7.20m x 7.20m Subsea Crane: 100t AHC Auxiliary Crane: 30t Complement: 166
1st ship is ready within one month, 2nd ship has been launched, 3rd ship is in block assemble stage. Competitive priced at $32 mil/unit only!
• DP1 equipped Liftboat for 150 pax
Built: 2016 Class: ABS Main Dimension: LPP 66.6m x B 40m x D 5.8m x Draft 3m Water Depth: 60m+ Leg Length: 90m (300') Deck Area: 1300m2 Variable Load: 1500T Accommodation: 150 Men Speed: 5 knots Main Crane: 1 x 190T, Aux. Crane: 1 x 20T Helideck ,DP1 System
Status/Delivery: One unit completed sea trail in July 2016 and can be delivered prompt. Second unit under construction and can be delivered in August. Upgrade to 300pax possible. Attractive selling price: try now offers in region $38.5 mil./unit!
• SemiSub Accom/Work Rig for 500 pax
Accommodation Fully air-conditioned for 500 persons with galley, mess rooms, recreation rooms, offices and hospital. Life Saving Equipment as per SOLAS. Helideck CAP 437 and suitable for Sikorsky S-92 and S61N helicopters. Gangway Automatic telescopic 36.5m + 6 m stroke. Cranes Two pedestal revolving deck cranes with 45m booms. - 1 x 75 tons capacity main hook and 15 tons capacity aux hook. - 1 x 35 tons capacity main hook and 15 tons capacity aux hook Location: Singapore/Batam Price indication: try now offers in region $75 mil.!
• DAMEN Shoalbuster 2309 with BV class
built - 1995, Netherlands Overall length - 23.5 m. Overall breadth - 8.5 m Depth - 3.2 m. Draught - 2.2 m. Free-board - 1.0 m Deadweight - 79 mt Cranes – 1 x 23 mt Main engine – 2 x CUMMINS KTA-19-M3 Total power - 1200 hp 17t Bollard Pull (BV) Bureau Veritas Next DD/SS - 06.2020/02.2019 Ship location - Black sea Price: try $800,000!
• DP2 FOCAL design AHTS at bargain level
Can offer a Focal 680 design new building DP2 AHTS with 80t BP, Fifi1 at bargain $8 mil.! Photo of a sister vessel from same yard. Loa 65.00 m Breadth 16.00 m Draft designed 5.00 m Accommodation 8 x 1 berth cabins: 8 men 5 x 2 berth cabins: 10 men 8 x 4-berth cabins: 32 men Total: 50 men ME: Niigata 6L28AHX 2 x 3000hp
• 100tBP AHTS for sale in Croatia
Loa 66,60 m Breadth 14,50 m Bollard Pull 102 tons Main Engines 63600 kw FIFI Capacity 1200 m3/h at 12 bar Try offers at $600,000 only!
All offers subject to remain available – can sell anytime at these prices…
All particulars are believed to be correct but not guaranteed. All offers are made subject to prior sale, changes in specifications or price and to withdrawal from sales list without notice. Copyright © 2017 Wissmann & Associates LLC, All rights reserved.