Can still offer for sale a recently new classed cruise ship ready to trade at very low price. Can take up to 2100 passengers as floatel and 1840 cruising.
768 CABIN CRUISE SHIP
- About 40,171 gt
- Bahamas flag
- Built December 1982 Dubigeon Normandie, France
- Converted to cruise ship in 1991 in South West Marine, U.S.A. - Class DNV-GL +1A1 passenger ship
- 185.26m LOA
- 27m Beam
- 7.22m draft
- 768 cabins for accommodation
- About 1520 lower berths
- About 1840 all berths for accommodation, dockside as flotel up to 2100!
- Main engines 2 x B+W 9L55GFCA about 27000 bhp total
- About 18 knots cruising speed
- Bowthrusters 2 x Lips 883 kW each
at 18knots: 3 tons IFO 180/hour
at 12 knots: 1.5 tons IFO 180/hour
in port: 3t MDO/day
•The Island Restaurant
•The Beachcomber Restaurant
•Mirage Bar poolside bar.
•Hair and Beauty Salon
•Gym: Fully-equipped for cardio and resistance training.
•Other: Gift shops, a cyber café and a video arcade complete the line-up.
Deck Plans: http://www.cruiseshipdeckplan.com/island-escape/
Price: $15.5 mil
All particulars are believed to be correct but not guaranteed. All offers are made subject to prior sale, changes in specifications or price and to withdrawal from sales list without notice. Copyright © 2016 Wissmann & Associates LLC, All rights reserved.