This Australian built high-tech vessel features foil assistance for the ultimate in speed and smooth ride. The vessel carries 450 pax and 50 dwt at 40 knots using just three MTU 16V4000 @ 2,320kW each. The equivalent catamaran or monohull would require 4 engines to achieve the same results. The cabins are laid out for high passenger numbers and exterior boarding ramps are utilized to aid passenger embarkation.
• Class : BV (HSC 94)
• DD/SS : 2016 / 2017
• Flag : Panama
• Length : LOA = 54,50 m
• Beam : 15.30 m
• Draft : 2.10 m
• GRT/NRT : 853/269 tons
• Passengers Capacity : 423 pax.
• Speed : 40 knots
• Main Engines : 3 * MTU 16V4000 M70 (Running hours inc. last W6, close to zero)
• Fuel consumption : 1.450 L/H
• Power : 3x 2320 kW at MCR
• Gear boxes : 3x REINTJES VLJ 930
• Propulsion : KaMeWa63 SII water jets
• AUX : 2 * Cummins, 55 kW each
• Fuel capacity : 14.920 L
•Freshwater capacity : 2.480 L
Delivery: within one month
Price: $5.3 mil.
All particulars are believed to be correct but not guaranteed. All offers are made subject to prior sale, changes in specifications or price and to withdrawal from sales list without notice. Copyright © 2016 Wissmann & Associates LLC, All rights reserved.