43 m Steel Explorer/Multipurpose Vessel
Originally built 1966 for Canadian Government as Fisheries patrol vessel she spend her early years on the stormy North Atlantic waters. After her retirement from government service she was converted to explorer vessel and eventually was first private yacht to sail through North East passage from Norway to Bering Straight in one season. After she travelled to the Indian Ocean where she has been working as ocean fly-fishing mothership and support vessel for ocean surveys.
* Extremely rugged and proven ocean going vessel
* Accommodation for 22 guest/personnel and 10 crew
* NEW Yanmar 6AYM-WET Heavy Duty 555bkW ( 755 HP ) main engine
installed August 2019.
* 125 m2 aft deck with heavy lift crane
* Versatile vessel: dive support/research/exploration/guard duties
*Dimensions 43 / 8,5 / 4 meters
Price: USD 1.5 mil.
All details without guarantee